63/? + Thank you Styles for making me egg on toast everyday. Boo, London.
"I am a big girl. A voluptuous, curvy, dress-wearing lesbian. I love my body; it’s the only one I’ll ever have. I eat a lot of greens and work out and drink gin martinis and put M&Ms in my froyo and sometimes I don’t do anything but watch Project Runway. I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all of those things, and so are you. Own your good and bad, and all the scary parts that you’ve been covering up because it is yours and no amount of judgement can tell you how to love your body. In the words of Sonya Renee, the body is not an apology. You are magic. “
Got my nails done today :))
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.” — Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
THIS WAS A CHILDRENS MOVIE
A CHILDRENS BIBLE MOVIE
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Amen
Why don’t dogs get to see the world too?
46/? + Good Morning Sunshine, You’re My Only Light
stop with your tings man, at my boy!
HE HAS WANTED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM SINCE HE WAS 16
DO YOU SEE THAT HUSBAND FACE
I’LL CRY WITH YOU